dây lưng, thắt lưng
dây đai (đeo gươm...)
to hit below the belt
to tighten one's belt
ngoại động từ
đeo thắt lưng; buộc chặt bằng dây lưng
quật bằng dây lưng
đeo vào dây đai (gươm...)
đánh dấu (cừu...) bằng đai màu
(Tech) vòng đai, thắt lưng
Các câu ví dụ:
1. Unseasonal rain from October to December last year in the Central Highlands coffee belt delayed the 2016/2017 crop harvest, resulting in more black and broken beans, with one exporter saying quality was at its worst since 2008.
2. " 'Comfortable fence-sitting' power China's footprint abroad is growing with its One belt, One Road infrastructure project, with $1 trillion in investments across Asia and Europe to revive ancient trade routes through a massive rail and maritime network.
3. Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam is recalling just 13 Lancer vehicles released 2009-2011 for fixing sunroof and automatic belt tensioner problems.
4. Thao’s opponent in this much-anticipated clash for the IBA belt will be Fadhili Majiha.
5. "We hope that all sides would foster the concept of common and cooperative security, and establish a sound security cooperation mechanism for the belt and Road Initiative," Guo said, using another name for the new Silk Road.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về belt /belt/